3.26.2014

Easter Chalkboard Printable!

St. Patty's Day is long behind us which means it's officially Easter season!

I remember Easter about 3 or 4 years ago. It was 80 degrees in Boston and I wore shorts to my sister's house. We laid in the hammock while sipping sangria and played several games of badminton in her backyard.

That seems so surreal to me since it's in the high 20's right now and this year it seems like winter is NEVER going to end:(

I have to be thankful though...no snow flurries to be seen at my house today! Just wind gusts so massive that I'm pretty sure my power might go out right in the middle of my 16 & Pregnant marathon I have going on over here while I work.....Mother Nature and I will have REAL problems if she does that to me today!

Anyhoo....I have an Easter Chalkboard printable for you all!

I saw the movie Son of God with my mom, nana, sisters and uncle a couple weeks back and it inspired me to create this season's chalkboard decor....


You can download your very own 11x14 HERE

Enjoy the season of Cadbury eggs, lilies and jelly beans my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!